Video footage from Jan. 12, 2019 program at The People’s Forum sponsored by the Campaign to Bring Mumia Home.
1. Video footage of Mumia Abu-Jamal calling into the program at The People’s Forum sponsored by the Campaign to Bring Mumia Home. Robyn Spencer, MC.
Download just the Mumia audio footage (high-quality AIFF).
“The solution to repression and oppression is organization and movement building–and those are the only real solutions. When people get together–and organize–and fight–that’s when change happens. When they don’t do that is when repression happens.
– Mumia Abu-Jamal
2. Video footage of Pam Africa (15 min.)
3. Great skit highlighting legal aspects of Mumia’s case in a fun, engaging way by the Campaign to Bring Mumia Home. Perfect for classrooms.
4. Video of Glen Ford, Executive Editor, Black Agenda Report.
5. Video of Johanna Fernandez, Campaign to Bring Mumia Home.
MANUFACTURING GUILT – A Short Film About Mumia Abu-Jamal’s Case (25 min)
First Run Features (2013)
“Wow, masterful work! This piece broaches new ground in a number of areas… It is easily absorbed by the uninitiated and illuminating.”– Linn Washington, Journalist, Philadelphia Tribune
Video Update on Mumia’s Case by Sophia- Jan. 10, 2019
Video of Press Conference in Philadelphia on Tuesday, January 15, 2019:
GREAT content and legal update by Rachel Wolkenstein (but the video is a Livestream & poor quality).
If you have questions or need higher resolution video for professional editing, please write email@example.com.