DO YOUR PART TO FREE MUMIA!
EVERY TUESDAY, CALL 1 (215) 686-9944 BETWEEN 12-2PM
AND TELL PHILLY DA KRASNER:
(Choose the one you prefer)
- Many people who worked tirelessly for your election feel betrayed. We knocked on doors, held fundraisers and gave our own money to support a “Just DA” We disagree strongly with your decision to appeal the Mumia ruling, in fact, we condemn it. Retract the appeal! Release Mumia now!
- Larry, you appealed Tucker’s ruling because it has ‘problematic implications for a large volume of cases, in addition to its effect on the case of Mumia Abu-Jamal.’ In other words, too many imprisoned men and women might benefit? That ain’t right! If you oppose mass incarceration and unjust convictions, Retract the appeal! Release Mumia now!
- “Your appeal of Black Judge Leon Tucker’s ruling in favor of Mumia defends racist Judge Albert Sabo, who said: ‘I’m going to help them fry the N-word’. He also put more Black and Brown men on death row than anyone else in the US. Retract the appeal! Release Mumia now!”
- “Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted because the police tampered with and ‘lost’ key pieces of evidence; the prosecution manufactured evidence of guilt, suppressed proof of innocence and selected a Jim Crow jury, among other due-process violations. Krasner, your appeal of Judge Tucker’s ruling defends those unjust practices. That’s not what you were elected to do. Retract the appeal! Release Mumia now!”
- “Krasner, Black Lives Matter! Stop siding with the FOP and racist corrupt judges like Sabo & Castille and against a Black Judge, Leon Tucker. When you appealed Tucker’s decision, you betrayed us and your own rhetoric about ending mass incarceration and wrongful incarceration. Retract the appeal! Release Mumia now!”You can also flood the DAs office by Email: email@example.com
and Tweets: @philaDAO
You can additionally flood Philly D.A. Krasner’s office with these messages by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tweets (@philaDAO).